Building Your Case On 30 Years Of Experience
Business disputes – whether between a business and its employee, a business and its suppliers or the shareholders of the company itself – can do significant long-term damage. Preventing litigation from damaging a business’s reputation, its bottom line and its ability to continue operations often begins with a carefully crafted legal strategy.
At Sandelands Law LLC, our attorney supports the needs of a wide variety of different business entities. From our office in Chester, New Jersey, we represent clients’ interests in both state and federal court. Our attorney’s more than 30 years of experience gives us the experience and skill necessary to navigate the complex regulations and financial needs of a wide variety of different businesses.
Facing Disputes In A Variety Of Markets
Our emphasis on business law allows us to address the complex litigation needs of a wide variety of clients. The services our firm offers include:
- Legal services for banks and other financial institutions, including lending companies
- Litigation regarding real estate concerns, including foreclosure actions
- Litigation in a commercial setting
By putting your business’s needs, its reputation and its financial health at the forefront of legal strategy, we use skill and knowledge to protect your goals both in the courtroom and out.
Handling Complex Commercial Law Dispute Matters
Our attorney provides dispute resolution and litigation services regarding:
- Complex litigation that falls under the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC): With more than 30 years of experience, attorney William Sandelands has a thorough working knowledge of the UCC and the disputes it covers.
- Disputes between businesses: There are numerous disputes that arise between companies. We help clients involved in vendor disputes, employee disputes, contract disputes, personal injury litigation and any other legal issue that can arise.
- Mediations and negotiations: Whenever possible, we focus on obtaining favorable results through mediation or settlement negotiations. This approach can save our clients the excessive cost and time involved with courtroom litigation. We also advocate aggressively for our clients at trial when necessary to get the results needed as efficiently as possible.
Our attorney has experience representing clients in the financial industries and many other industries. He has handled complex commercial litigation for all types and sizes of businesses in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.